Wednesday, November 26, 2003
Yeay for a vacation! I really should be in bed right now but I have so much to do tomorrow that I can't sleep. So y'all get a not so exciting update. No more college news as of yet. Heading up to Tacoma for the holiday. It has yet to be determined whether I will be eating any turkey. One part of me says stick to your principles, another part says that then you'll be pretty much out of luck and still hungry when everyone else is stuffed because pretty much everything has turkey in it: Gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes with turkey gravy(can't have mashed potatoes without). I'll only be able to eat cranberry sauce and I can't imagine that feeling to good. So I will probably be eating some sort of turkey bi-product but I'm not sure I'll be able to take eating actual meat. It just doesn't even sound good to me anymore. As of yet there are no plans to replace turkey with tofurky. I am planning on making a vegan pumpkin pie though(shh don't tell the relatives until after they've eaten it and complimented the truth out of me) so that'll make up for something. Just for y'all who like to leave comments for me (much appreciated by the way, love those shout outs), AKA Becky and Peter, I updated my shout out template or whatever so it erased all the old ones. Glad to see that dead poets are leaving messages now though. Fun stuff. Hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment