Thursday, November 20, 2003

Finally, I have found a moment to post. In sports, Northeastern University beat Jackie 2 to zip with their rejection letter stating that they didn't have room for her and she needs better grades. The following day, University of Massachusetts Amherst delivers a disappointing blow with a 1-0 win over Jackie when they said they did not have any room for her. Critics say Jackie should have waited and applied for fall '04 term. Jackie responds by saying, "I don't care when I get out of here. I'd just rather do it now than later." We're expecting Jackie to face off with at least one more college this week. In other news, Jackie may voluntarily subject herself to French language bootcamp in Canada this coming January or March, if she can't pull a win over any Mass schools. Sources tell us, Jackie is very frustrated with French this year and is fed up with not being able to fully grasp the language. Reports claim she is in contact with a university in Nova Scotia that provides a strict immersion program. How strict you ask? If you get caught speaking English, writing English or listening to English three times you get sent home. Jackie's reaction, "That ought to do the trick." In an exclusive interview, Jackie's mom tells us she has mixed feelings about this strategy. "She may learn French but she tends to be a bit rebellious and doesn't like other people making rules for her. I'm not sure this is the right choice for her." Jackie's response to her mom, "I'm not rebellious, I'm spiteful. Did you just imply a 'don't'? Then I surely will." Sources close to Jackie say that the lack of requirments to get into the program is the ultimate selling point over other immersion programs. Now for the weather. It snowed today! And it is expected to snow more tomorrow and the day after that! Jackie's reaction? "Yeay! Maybe my French test will be cancelled." This has been Jackie reporting from The Magical Land of Jackie. Goodnight everyone! Or I should say good morning!

No comments: