Monday, November 03, 2003
It was my last day of work at the farm today. I'm going to miss all my new friends. We've already made plans to hangout though. School is so busy! I have midterms right now and it's crazy. So if anyone out there is feeling abandoned I'm sorry! Hopefully, once midterms are over this week and now that work is done I can finally find some time for y'all. No news yet from any schools. I'm starting to get antsy. I just want one acceptance letter. That's all I ask. I am actually liking writing college essays every 3-4 weeks. It forces me to sit down and refocus on my goals and what I need to do to accomplish them. I hope this happens for me. It snowed today. It didn't stick at all but still so beautiful. When the store wasn't busy we'd go and stand out by the bonfire. It felt like we were camping or something standing out there in the snow. I love it. Well back to writing my French composition. Hope everyone is doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment