Friday, April 25, 2003
So I got that whole earthquake thing squared away. The first earthquake which I felt was 3.9, then there were a few aftershocks which I didn't feel and one of those was 1.6. I feel better now. Today I took a little trip to WLHS. I needed to get my transcripts and a teacher rec so that I can get out of town. I totally forgot it was May Day so I ended up having to go back down there several hours later after the assembly was over. Just for all y'all who are interested I did see Casey crown Erin Burris queen (Janet pointed out that her boyfriend was king last year. Hmm) and Rahul Deb king. Yeay for Rahul! It's so funny how young everyone looks even after a year. I wanted to pull people aside and ask them if they were really high schoolers or if they were visiting from the middle school. I remember when high schoolers were big and scary. I remember when college students were adults. HA! Well that's the excitment of my day. Tonight I have big plans. I'll be picking up my dad at the airport. It's a party! Hope everyone is enjoying themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment