Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Well it's been a while. I moved all my stuff home on Saturday. My room is beginning to take shape. I painted the walls a sand color and the ceiling a pretty blue. So it looks like I live in the desert. I like it. We have a new edition to the house hold. Her name is Princess. She is a nine month old black and white kitten. My brother's landlord said he had to get rid of her so my mom finally gave in and said she could come here. That means the animals now out number the people 4-3. She is a lot of fun because she is not afraid of the dog in fact she will attack if Nikki's not watching so she visits with us a bit more than Tanya (my scardy cat) or Butterscotch (who is 140 years old). My dad got us hooked up with Cable internet which is soooo nice. That dial up was disgusting. No wonder I didn't bother coming here. He's also hooking me up with a wireless cable modem so I can be online anywhere in the house with my laptop. Yeay for my daddy! Who knows, maybe next time I post here it will be from the tub. :-) Hope everyone who is having spring break is having a lovely time. bye bye.

No comments: