Tuesday, March 04, 2003
OK. I have time to tell you about myself now. I am a student at Jackieville State University in Jackieville. I would tell you where that is but you wouldn't understand. Currently I have two roommates. One is very beautiful and she is the leader of a secret organization that I belong to. The other likes to be naked and dirty. But not necessarily at the same time. My computer is a man named Howard. He's a homosexual, but that is not important. So in 17 billion stars I am moving back home to Jackieland because my roommates nakedness is becoming a problem. She refuses to talk about it or try to find some sort of semi-clothed middle ground. What's a femenist to do? I feel like the whole naked issue is just a metaphore for something else. Maybe she is really upset about the ten commandments but since she won't talk about it I really don't know what the problem is. I have a true love but he lives on the international space station so I doubt that will ever be requited. Other than my roommates, I have some other folks I enjoy hanging out with. Like Booboo, Veloute, the Survivor, the Guy Over There (point behind, up and a wee bit to the left), the Conservative, the rest of the crew in little Mexico, Mr. McCleavy and his favorite Sarah. If you do not find your name here it is because you don't live in the Jackieville-Jackieland metropolitain area or I never see you. I spend a lot of time chatting with y'all online. I have season tickets to the ballet and I like visiting the Tower of Fox, the Center of Koin and some other entertainment facilities located on Broadway. I also like to get on the caterpiller and take it to Struck by the Moon and le Cafe du Rose. Yeah, I am aware that I am boring and no fun. I like it that way so don't be comin over here and tryin to mess it up. God is unpredictable by hirself. I don't need to help hir along. So that's me and what's up. And do checkout a band called Evanescence. They just released an album and it is truely lovely. If you are going to dld something of theirs off Kazaa, dld Bring Me Back to Life because it is the only song that isn't gliched. Well that's all for right now because 24 is going to be on and I need to mentally prepare. A bientot!
No comments:
Post a Comment