Monday, June 20, 2005
So I caved and bought the 10th anniversary edition of Jagged Little Pill. It's acoustic. I still love it. Maybe more than the original. Ironic is still annoying "it's like meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful husband." In other news, I am just about half way through the summer. Finals for summer term I are next week. So far so good. I am feeling very restless. Just knowing that I am pretty much stuck here until next fall makes me want to buy airplane tickets. So I think I am going to try to save my money so I can make small trips to save my sanity. My birthday is tomorrow. The big double deuce. I'm working most of the day and then school. After class is over, I'm going out with some friends from work. Should be fun. And now you know why I never write in this thing. Absolutely nothing to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment