Friday, April 29, 2005

A beautiful day to be stuck at work! So the end of Spring term has arrived. Two more finals, one Tuesday and one Thursday, and then, I am flying on home to Oregon. Only for a week but a much needed break. This summer will be filled with dreams of Chemistry, Civil Liberties and Politcal Theory. Of course Healthworks, as usual, will be taking up most of my time as I will be working directly for the vp over the summer. Lots of money but not so much free time. Tanya is having a lovely time since she is now the only cat in the apartment. Binx went to live with a friend who has more time to take care of him. He is happier too, I think. And now the time has come to search for a new pad for September. I want to move a little closer to school, maybe the North End, so I can get fat off pasta, or Cambridge, so I can hob nob with the Harvardites. If I can avoid living farther out on the subway, I will be very happy. No offense my Berklee buddies, but I am sick of musicians and rowdy Northeastern kids. Enough of this.

No comments: