Friday, January 21, 2005

Oh yeah... I have a blog. So Fall term finished at some point. I don't recall when. Kind of a blank. I did pretty well. Then I flew home for Christmas and had a lovely time eating and eating and eating and watching movies and eating and sleeping. So when I got back to Boston I immediately signed up with a personal trainer. I'm not so sure I'm cut out for this gym rat stuff. Cardio is fun but lifting weights? Not so much. I have to count and think about it. I don't like doing that. Spring term has landed on me like a ton of sewage. Ewwwww. It should be a good term though. So far it looks like my school schedule and work schedule are very compatible. Whether I can fit eating into that is another story. Well that's all for now. Tanya says "meow".

No comments: