Tuesday, December 07, 2004

WOW! This term is almost over. Fall term is the fast one. Spring term just drags on and on and on. I still have plenty to do until I'm done. I'm hoping I can be free and clear of actual papers before Megan gets here on Friday. Then I'll just have some tests to cram for. I was really hoping there would be snow on the ground when she comes but it's not looking good. It snowed last night a little but it's all been rained away this morning. It was really beautiful though. I was babysitting near the public garden when it started so when I got out I took a detour so I could enjoy the nighttime winter wonderland. It was one of those "Ahhhhh, Boston" moments. So very picture perfect. I really am excited to go home though. I have already made plans for sitting on the couch and watching endless TV in between cooking elaborate meals that use up obscene amounts of counter space. I must take advantage of every moment I have to enjoy the luxuries of being at home. Couches, TV's and counter space. Not to be forgotten are the dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer and dryer, and car. How exciting! Well back to work.

No comments: