The Magical Land of Jackie
A collection of random happenings and rantings.
Thursday, October 28, 2004
Some random guy posing in front of a banner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links I like
Knitty
Blog Archive
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2005
(11)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2004
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(11)
I did $14 worth of laundry today and there are sti...
GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pics from near...
The crowd near Fenway that is currently being tear...
The fire cracker
The sign says it all
Berklee campus security doing what they do best
Get it? We SWEEPED em! HAHAHAHA!
Berklee style team spirit
The mass exodus to Fenway
Some random guy posing in front of a banner
Fair October has treated me well. I have a job! I...
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2003
(34)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment