Friday, October 29, 2004

I did $14 worth of laundry today and there are still dirty clothes all over my floor. I've started doing yoga every Thursday and Friday night. I am sore and out of shape. I feel so lucky that I have a job that I actually want to go back to when I'm not working. And my job is actually improving my health. I had my cholesterol checked at work and what do you know I have fabulous cholesterol levels. I also get a free personal training session. I've never had a personal trainer before. My boss is terrific. Let's me know if there are more hours available and checks in to make sure that I am able to keep up with school with the hours I do have. I get $9.50 an hour. Things are good! Tomorrow I am headed to New Hampshire for the day to help campaign for Kerry. I have already voted by mail-in ballot. I am hoping I can meet some other folks from school while getting Bush kicked out of office. That's the only aspect of my life that is lacking. I need more friends. I know a few people at school and some through my roommate but no people that I have really connected with. And when I say people I mean females because guys that just want platonic relationships with girls are far and few between. But as I become more involved in activities and such, I'm sure I'll find people. I am sad that I am going to miss the parade though. That should be a lot of fun tomorrow. I am seriously considering bailing out of the campaigning thing for the parade. It would make for some fabulous photo ops. I'd get to see Johnny Damon in person! Hmmmm.

No comments: