So Peter Wood had the brilliant idea for how I can catch up on my blog without spending the next three years talking about everything that has happened since May 31st. So here are the one-word summaries for the months of June, July and August.
June: Done! (with PSU that is)
July: France!
August: Packing!
September: I am currently enjoying the month of September in my fabulous new home city, BOSTON! Yeay I did it! I'm finally here! My classes are all going wonderfully so far. I am living in an apartment near Symphony Hall with my fantastic roommate Elizabeth and our two cats, Binx and Tanya. Tanya accompanied me from Oregon. She was born in Massachusetts like me so we've both returned to our roots and I think she seems much happier. Binx is a black and white laid back gentleman of a cat. Tanya isn't thrilled with him though. They have taken to binge eating wars where they eat as much of the other cats food as possible in an attempt to take over. Hopefully they'll get over it soon. So life is pretty darn good. I miss my friends back home but I'm enjoying meeting new people here. The next thing I need to do is start making some money. Call me if you need a babysitter!
No comments:
Post a Comment