2 more weeks of PSU and then I am out of there. It doesn't feel real. I am leaving. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! so the summer schedual looks like this:
June 20-22 Orientation in Boston- cheesily dubbed Transfermation, get it, cuz we're transfer students. Hopefully I'll have a fun 21st Birthday Celebration there with my friend and make some new friends that I would want to live with next year.
June 30-Aug 3 France and a few hours of Germany. Strasbourg, Paris and Frankfurt, oh my! Hopefully I'll be speaking french in my sleep by the time I get back.
September 2 Unofficial move day. Unofficial because we don't have tickets or anything. I don't even know where I'm moving to. So many unknowns that make these last few weeks of school low on the productive scale. Bad news. I just keep reminding myself that there will be no move at all if I don't step it up. Well that's the update. I've been listening to Trespassers William a lot recently. Which means a few songs over and over cuz I don't have the CD and the download selection isn't big. So fabulous, unless you need cheering up. Just hauntingly beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment