Thursday, May 06, 2004

So it's off to Boston with me in the Fall. Simmons didn't have room for me(isn't that a nice way of putting it?) so I decided that Suffolk would be the next best thing. They can't offer me housing either it turns out so I'll be looking for an apartment, so if you live in the Boston area and are looking for a responsible roommate, who has been described as "boring" "no fun" and "doesn't get out enough", drop me a line. Also if you need a babysitter or house sitter, I have references available. I'm super excited. Now I just need to keep it together for the rest of the term so that acceptance letter isn't pulled right out from under me. The transfer orientation (dubbed transfermation) is on my birthday so I'll be spending my B-day in Boston with my friend Jessie from Townsend. Yeay for doing something different for my B-day! Yeay for turning 21 and having a friend who is also 21! Don't worry y'all I won't be partying my brains out because I still need to be awake enough to attend orientation the next morning. As if I would party my brains out anyway. I bought my plane ticket for France so I'm definitely going. I am so absolutely crazy right now. Too much excitement! I can see independence on the horizon. When I move to Boston I'm going to change the name of this blog to the Independent State of Jackie's Way. Or something really corny like that.

No comments: