Saturday, August 30, 2003
Well everyone is leaving again. With the exception of Janet and Missy who have just come back but they too will be leaving soon. Megan and I went to California to pick up Janet and had a blast. We spent a day at Paramounts Great America with Janet and her lab partners. Megan even convinced me to go on the Xtreme Skyrider with her. I can't really explain it here so go to http://www.pgathrills.com/attractions_rides.jsp and see for yourself. I have a picture of us if you don't believe me. I'm at the end of week three of my indefinate housesitting job. The end is in sight though. I get to go home for a few nights in two weeks and then I'll be housesitting again. At least I'm not broke. My cat is totally depressed though. She's kind of scaring me. I think it will help once Charlie takes his cat which should be sometime soon. Then she can wander around and do whatever she wants. She'll probably enjoy the freedom for about a week and then go back to my room for the rest of her life. My poor baby. Well that is all for now. Hope everyone out there had a lovely summer. I still have a month left before school. Thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment