Tuesday, August 12, 2003
So it turns out that knitting needles are not allowed on airplanes but crochet needles are. I dealt with it for the trip there but for the flight back I took up crocheting. I think I did pretty well for self taught. I made a fun scarf. The trip was lovely. Very relaxing expecially since we spent an extra day on Martha's Vinyard and didn't go to New Jersey. I haven't gone on any rollercoasters yet but plans are in the making for California next week. The wedding was beautiful. I loved the bride's dress. Gorgeous! Did give me bit of the wedding fever but don't worry I have no plans to be marrying anyone anytime soon. The soonest you'd see me walking down an aisle would be in 3 years. Which still feels really soon but not having any grooms in mind kind of distorts that. I'm sure if I had someone I wanted to marry 3 years would feel like an eternity. Now I'm housesitting for who knows how long. It will be so nice to sleep in my own bed. Maybe sometime in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment