Friday, September 12, 2003
Well I finally went out and got myself a real job. Well sort of. I'm working at a family farm working the register in the produce stand. I'm really happy about it. It's pretty much a weekends only thing and it ends at the end of October. I get to be out in the fresh air and working with some really cool people. All sorts of people come out there to work. Most of them because they're sick of working indoors and love the area the farm is in. I have to know what the prices of all the produce are but I have no sheet to study off of. Basically I'll be baptised in the fire tomorrow during the harvest festival. It's going to be a zoo. Still housesitting. Will I ever sleep in my own bed again? Will this cat stop walking on the keyboard? Does using coconut shampoo on dogs turn them into coconuts? Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment