Tuesday, March 30, 2004

That last post was a mood killer. I'm feeling better now. Spring break had a strong finish for the most part. A bunch of us went out to celebrate Megan's 20th birthday. It was a lovely time. I had my first day of classes today. Computer ethics and marriage and intimacy. Lots of writing. Eww. It's good for me though. Finally done housesitting. Yeay for wireless cable internet and cable TV! I am so looking forward to the future. I'm feeling the good vibes. Now if only PSU can help keep those good vibes alive when I go and try to get them to change my stats grade now instead of two weeks from now. The professor had a bad grader. She said 10 others had the same problem in class of 60. Imagine all the people who didn't bother enough to check. So she changed my grade but apparently it takes two weeks to change on my transcript. Umm. Yeah I need it changed NOW!!! So I'm going to go hassle the people in the office tomorrow and see what can be done. Well that's what's going down. It was 74 here today. It sure looked nice but I'd really rather it be a bit cooler when I'm running around doing stuff. That's ok cuz it's back to 50's and raining tomorrow. Yippeee! right.

No comments: