Friday, March 26, 2004
Happy spring break to all of those who are having a happy spring break. That's right, finals didn't kill me. But maybe all my teachers losing my grades will. Yeah, it's true. My stats prof forgot to put a bunch of my stuff in her grade book so my grade is a whole letter lower than it should be and my poetry prof called me to tell me she lost my paper. Because just when you thought the term was over, it's not. It makes me pretty sad that I actually have the time to write in this thing during this week when I expected to be out with my friends and having a good time. Apparently fun is not something people equate me with. I'm housesitting a place with dial-up and no cable what so ever. There are two adorable kitties to keep me company though. I haven't sat around all week. I spent Tuesday at the shore and visited a school here in Oregon (gasp). It was lovely even in the rain. Pacific University. Seems nice I'll probably apply. I also went to church and saw some people I hadn't in a while. Making big bucks this week with babysitting and office work. So far I've rented 3 movies this week, Down with Love, Pieces of April, and Thirteen. All were good. (sorry I didn't wait for you Megs, i got bored.) I especially liked Down with Love. The other two were depressing so it was a different feeling. I'm feeling pretty stressed right now because all my transfer apps are due next week and those screwy grades need to get fixed pronto so I can send out my happy transcripts. They are quite happy. Almost a 3.5 this term and by that I mean 3.44. It's just nerve racking. Is it enough to get me into the school I really want to go to? Will they forgive me for past transgressions? I need a longer break! Only three more days of break left. How awful. So many things I wanted to do and I haven't really done any of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment