Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Ahhh. To be single in February. Doesn't get better than this. Grades are still pretty good. I have two secured A's and a pretty secure B. And then there is History of Western Art. I will be busting my butt for a C in the next few weeks and I'm hoping that the fact that I go everyday will influence her highly on what grade she will give me. The schedule came out for Spring term and of course they only had one class that I wanted so I'll be taking Globalization, Sociology of Women, Ethics of Computers, and Intro to International Studies. And since it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll have to wait around for my bro to get out of class 2 days a week I think I'm going to sign up for Thai Chi. Never tried it but always been interested so why not. I'm sick of all this waiting. I won't know about schools back east until April. I can't sign up for french immersion until April. April could be a very good or very bad month. Please let it be good! The poet I am currently digging is Marie Howe. Her book What the Living Do is incredible. Just be ready to cry. Thank goodness this month is almost over. Too many holidays that I didn't get off school for.
No comments:
Post a Comment