Friday, April 16, 2004

Hey! Good news. Framingham State College has given me an acceptance letter for the Fall! Yeay! It is uncertain whether they will be able to provide housing though. If they can't, I probably won't be a attending. Commuting from Oregon would be a bit much. It's a nice school but not worth living in my car for 9 months. This is especially exciting since they had already rejected me for the current term. They even sent me a magnet. I'm still waiting on Simmons and Suffolk. The housing situation at Suffolk could be similar but at Simmons not an issue. They have enough housing that they rent rooms out to students for the night. They help the surrounding colleges with their housing needs. That's saying a lot for a school in the middle of a city. Oh I hope I get in there. That's when I'll really feel like all this hard work has paid off. It's an exciting time to be Jackie Way.

No comments: