Monday, October 06, 2003
Well the list was expanded by one and shortened by two. Here's the first list (at your request Peter): U. Mass Amherst, Smith, Mt. Holyoke, Gordon, Framingham State, Westfield State, Simmons, Northeastern U., Suffolk, Emmanuel. I was going to Narrow it down to five but then I found out that I can apply for free to Smith, M.H., and Simmons so I might as well apply to more. The school's that were ousted were Emmanuel and, I am sorry to say, Gordon. I love you Gordon I do but I feel that if you didn't let me in two years ago you are really not going to let me in now. I had already started the application process for Northeastern for fall so all I had to do was finish that and I made the U. Mass deadline of Oct. 1st. The rest of the apps are due Nov. 1st or 15th so I have a bit of time to relax. School has begun. It's not to bad. I only go every other day so that's nice. My calc teacher, ironically, is the most normal out of the bunch. In fact one might describe her as cool. I missed math. It's nice to get back into it. French is good because we're talking in french more than in my past classes which is my weak point. My soc class is easy and gets out early almost everyday. So without too much trouble I should survive this term and mange to bring some pretty good grades out with me. PSU in general is packed this year. I'm hoping the usual trend of people not attending classes, as the term gets going, starts soon. I get there by 9:30am and the third parking garage is almost full when I get there. I never had to park in the third parking garage last year. Oh well. The trip I'm hoping to make in the Massachusetts direction will probably happen only if it can coincide with a possible business trip my dad has to make out there. So all y'all out there don't be holding your breath. Well it's just about dinner time in these parts so I'll be seeing ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment