Wednesday, June 04, 2003
Well howdy y'all. I know those of you who keep track of me through this thing must think I'm dead. Not yet I'm not. My first year at college is still chasing me around with a butcher knife while I randomly throw papers and tests at it to no avail. I feel a victory brewing in the near future though. I am building my strength for next weeks final exams. No freshman year can handle my unfaultering preparedness for a multiple choice test. So I challenge you examen francais! Send me your subjonctive! Send me your indicative, your infinitive, your vocabulary! You are no match for me and my flash cards! My last final is June 13th. I'll need a few days in intensive care and then I'm down for whatever summer has in store. That's right summer! Send me your canoes, your roadtrips, your weddings! Bring it!
No comments:
Post a Comment